Magpul UBR Gen2 AR15/AR10 Collapsible Rifle Stock
The Magpul UBR GEN2 is an adjustable stock for AR15/M4 and AR10/SR25 platforms, designed to offer similar strength and stability as a fixed stock with a consistent and comfortable cheek weld in any position.
An update of the revolutionary Utility/Battle Rifle (UBR) stock, the UBR GEN2 features a fixed cheek piece to provide a consistent cheek weld in any of its eight positions, and is compatible with Carbine as well as A5 and SR-25 length buffer systems. Designed to accommodate large bore AR calibers and withstand severe impacts, the UBR GEN2 is nearly five ounces lighter while retaining all the durability its predecessor was legendary for. Comes standard with front and rear QD sling attachment points, two footman’s loops, the ergonomic MOE SL™ angled-toe rubber butt-pad, and customizable storage compartment.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on a durable custom Receiver Extension tube (included) to accommodate carbine buffers and springs as well as aftermarket A5 buffer systems*
- Solid “fixed stock” lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions 7 adjustments plus fully collapsed for 8 total positions
- Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
- Enhanced lock mechanism with dual locking pawls for maximum drop strength and shock resistance
- Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Storage Compartment in tail of stock is removable and the door is reversible for user preference
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts:
- Front – QD swivel mount for ambidextrous one-point QD sling mounting Left/Right Rear – Rotation-limited QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5″ push-button swivels
- Bottom – 1.25″ sling loop (additional loop accessible when Storage Compartment is removed)
- Weight, w/Receiver Extension: 21.2 oz.
- Length: 8.5-12.0 in.
- Width, max: 1.7 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~15.3 in.
NOTE: The UBR GEN2 includes the required custom Receiver Extension tube, Buffer Spacer, and all mounting hardware. A carbine buffer and spring (M4 or SR-25 length) or A5 buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.