Blue Force Padded Vickers Rifle/Shotgun Sling
The Blue Force Padded Vickers Sling combines with the tactical sling capability of the Vickers Sling with the added comfort of a padded rear section. The 2” inline pad doesn’t move up or down the sling and is made from closed cell foam that won’t separate or gain water weight. The front section with the Quick Adjuster allows the user to instantly lengthen and shorten the sling – quickly transitioning from a “hands free” carry to a shooting position with a simple pull of the Adjuster.
All Blue Force Gear products are made in the USA, Berry Compliant, and carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Standard M4 carbines or almost any weapon when combined with additional sling hardware
- 1.25” webbing can be looped through sling swivels, buttstock slots, or combined with sling hardware (available separately)
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a “muzzle up” carry
- 1.25″ sling webbing on each end
- 2.00″ tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon
- Metal hardware : Anodized machined aluminum adjuster, phosphated steel triglides
NSN: 1005-01-632-4682 (Black – Padded)
NIIN: 01-632-4682 (Black – Padded)