Magpul SL M-LOK Handguard | MP5/SP5
The Magpul SL Hand Guard for the MP5/SP5 is a high-strength, injection-molded polymer handguard solution that provides the user with improved ergonomics and anti-slip texturing. It also includes M-LOK® compatible slots that allow mounting of modern accessories.
Designed for the HK94/MP5 and their clones, it provides increased utility and enhanced control of the firearm. The SL Hand Guard offers M-LOK compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions and features a small muzzle-end hand stop, similar to legacy Magpul SL handguards.
Serves as 922(R)-compliant component for imported HK94/MP5 clones.
Made in the USA.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as ‘direct impingement’ gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.1 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
There are no reviews yet.