SIG SAUER P365 12 RD 9MM MAGAZINE For Sale
The Sig Sauer P365 is now available in an exclusive Tactical Package (Tac Pac), complete with three 12-round Sig Sauer factory magazines, and a Sig Sauer P365 Kydex holster.
Since the P365 made its debut, it was an immediate success. The consumer demand for a micro compact pistol with a full-size capacity was extraordinary, and as a result, the P365 quickly became the most popular micro-compact pistol on the market today. The only feature that was consistently requested was that of a manual safety. The P365-MS adds this feature with the same concealability and capacity as the original P365, all while maintaining the pistol’s thin profile and ergonomic feel.
The P365-MS is a high-capacity, micro-compact, striker-fired, 9mm pistol featuring an ambi-manual safety, ambi-mag catch, and a polymer grip module.
Take your already Awesome Sig Pistol and give it the gift of High capacity, With the Sig Sauer P365 12 RD 9MM Magazine For total of 13 rounds.
- Nitride-coated steel body
- Factory-installed, extended polymer floor plate
- High-tensile steel spring
- Heat-treated, anti-tilt polymer follower
- factory-drilled and numbered witness holes
- Integrates seamlessly with your pistol’s frame for snag-free performance
- Includes removable P365X- and P365XL-compatible floor plate
- Compatible with standard P365 models, as well as P365X and P365XL models (requires installation of included, secondary floor plate)
- SKU: 365-9-BXR3-MS-TACPAC
- UPC: 798681599479
- Model: P365
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.1″
- Overall Length: 5.8″
- Height: 4.3″
- Overall Width: 1.0″
- Frame: Stainless Chassis & Polymer Frame
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Sights: XRAY3 Day/Night sights
- Sight Radius: 4.9″
- Magazines: (3) 12-Round Steel Magazines
- Weight (with empty magazine): 17.8 oz.
The following states have restrictions on “high capacity” magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
There are no reviews yet.