SureFire Warden 5.56mm / 7.62mm Blast Regulator
The SureFire Warden Blast Regulator directs any concussive blast out the front of the muzzle instead of out the sides of the muzzle brake, helping to protect the hearing of shooters or teammates on either side of you. Designed for and securely attaches to all SOCOM suppressor-compatible muzzle brakes and any adapter/muzzle device (including flash hiders) for 5.56mm and 7.62mm weapons via SureFire’s Fast-Attach® system—the same patented system developed for the warfighter and found on SureFire SOCOM suppressors. The Warden also helps minimize any dust kicked up that could obstruct your view or give away your position when shooting from the prone position. The Warden Blast Regulator is an invaluable safety and training tool at the range and in live-fire exercises. And it’s only available from SureFire.
- Directs concussion and muzzle blast forward from compatible
- SOCOM/SOCOM 2 muzzle brakes and flash hiders
- Compatible with SureFire Fast-Attach® system
- Rugged stainless steel body built to SureFire’s highest standards
- Cerakote ionbond coating maintains look and provides added durability
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- CALIBER: Both 5.56 & 7.62 mm
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: High-temp alloy & stainless steel
- COATING: Cerakote™ ceramic finish
- DIAMETER: 1.5” (3.8 cm)
- LENGTH: 3.5″ (8.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: 7.8 oz (221 g)
There are no reviews yet.